Peach Ice Cream Soda
Martha Stewart Living, February/March
- 1/2 cup peach mixture (see step 1 of <u>Peach Ice Cream</u> recipe)
- 4 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, or milk
- 8 scoops <u>Peach Ice Cream</u>
- Sodium-free seltzer, or sparkling water
- Mash peach mixture and sugar with potato masher and divide among 4 soda glasses. Add 1 tablespoon cream or milk and 2 scoops ice cream to each glass. Fill glasses with seltzer or sparkling water.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.