Goat Cheese Frosting
Top our Pumpkin Layer Cake with this frosting.
Source: Martha Stewart Living, November 2010
- Yield Makes 3 cups (enough for one 8-inch layer cake)
- 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Beat cheeses until combined. Gradually add sugar, and beat until smooth and creamy.
Make ahead: Frosting can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Bring to room temperature and stir before using.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.