Ginger and maple syrup add new layers of flavor to a classic cocktail.
Martha Stewart Living, October 2010
- 1 orange slice
- 2 1/4-inch-thick slices peeled fresh ginger
- 1 one-inch piece orange zest
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Place sugar on a plate. Run orange slice around the rim of a glass; rotate rim in sugar. Muddle ginger in a cocktail shaker. Add orange zest, brandy, Cointreau, lemon juice, maple syrup, and ice; shake. Strain into glass.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.