Green Salad with Tarragon and Mint
An uncomplicated salad showcases the season's lettuces and herbs.
Martha Stewart Living, July 2009
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar, or white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 14 cups (7 ounces) mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and lemon juice. Pour in olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until emulsified. Add greens and herbs, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.