- 2 cups plain yogurt (you can use lowfat or nonfat yogurt or whole milk)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 ripe medium mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sweetened coconut, lightly toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and maple syrup; set aside. Divide 3/4 cup mango cubes between 4 parfait glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons of coconut. Place 1/2 cup yogurt in each glass. Divide the remaining 3/4 cup mango between glasses. Garnish each glass with 2 tablespoons coconut.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.