This sherry vinaigrette recipe from chef Frank Stitt's "Bottega Favorita" cookbook is used to make his Roasted Trout with Dill and Lemon.
The Martha Stewart Show, February Winter 2009
- 1/2 shallot, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine shallot, sherry vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in olive oil in a slow, steady stream. Season with salt and pepper.
Keep refrigerated until ready to use, up to 3 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.