Citrus Dipping Sauce
The Martha Stewart Show
- Zest of 1 orange, plus 1/4 cup freshly squeezed juice
- Zest of 1 lime, plus 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed juice
- Zest of 1 lemon, plus 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed juice
- 1/2 cup kafir or sheep's-milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Coarse salt
- In a small saucepan over high heat, combine orange, lime, and lemon juices with 1/2 teaspoon lime zest, 1/2 teaspoon orange zest, and 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest. Reduce until thick and syrupy; you should have about 1 tablespoon. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, stir together citrus syrup and yogurts. Season with salt. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to use. Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining zest.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.