- 1 lemon
- 1 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 celery stalk, diced small
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- With a sharp knife, slice away peel and pith of lemon. Cut flesh into segments; roughly chop and transfer to a medium bowl. Add olives, red onion, celery, sugar, olive oil, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. To serve, divide relish among crostini.
Refrigerate relish, without parsley, in an airtight container, up to 3 days.