Chili-Lime Tortilla Strips
Use yesterday's bread today. Top salad or soup with Oregano-Parmesan Croutons or crunchy tortillas, coat cutlets with Smoky Spanish Breadcrumbs, or make Simple Crostini.
Everyday Food, April 2011
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut tortillas into 3/4-inch-wide strips. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss with olive oil, chili powder, and lime zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in a single layer until strips are toasted and crisp, about 18 minutes, tossing halfway through.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.