Martha Stewart Living, June 2003
- 7 ounces tuna fillet
- Sea salt and coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon <u>Matsuhisa Dressing</u>
- <u>Nobu's Vegetable Salad</u>
- Prepare an ice bath; set aside. Season tuna on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tuna, and sear on both sides until the surface of the tuna becomes white, about 6 seconds per side. Plunge the tuna fillet into the ice bath to stop the cooking process. Drain, and shake to remove excess water.
- Divide vegetables between 4 plates. Cut the tuna crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Roll each slice into a cylinder, and place them around the vegetables. Drizzle dressing between tuna rolls. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.