White Peach Sorbet
You can substitute frozen peaches for fresh ones; thaw and drain the peaches, then weigh 1 1/2 pounds of flesh.
Martha Stewart Living, June 1998
- 4 very ripe white peaches, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (4 lemons)
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons <u>Simple Syrup for Sorbet</u>
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- Cut peaches into chunks, and place chunks in a food processor or blender. Process until pureed.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well combined. Freeze in an ice-cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Store sorbet, frozen, in an airtight container up to 3 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.