Herbed Creme Fraiche
Serve with Frittata with Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Spring Herbs.
Yield Makes enough for 6 to 8 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped mixed herbs, such as tarragon, dill, mint, chervil, and chives
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together creme fraiche, parsley, herbs, and lemon zest; season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use, up to 3 hours.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.