Nothing says "home" like a classic meatloaf, the ultimate comfort food. The glaze adds a salty-sweet finish.
Martha Stewart Living, February 2011
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 55 minutes
- Serves 5
- 1/2 recipe <u>Ground-Meat Mix</u> (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, with rack in center position. Gently mix together meat and mustard. Form meat mixture into a 4-by-8-inch oval (1 1/2 inches thick) on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Combine ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; brush over surface of meatloaf to coat. Bake, rotating halfway through, until just cooked through and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reaches 160 degrees, 40 to 45 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Baked meatloaf can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.