Mandarin Champagne Sorbet
Yield Makes about 2 quarts
- 2 cups dry champagne, such as brut
- 1 cup Simple Syrup for Mandarin Champagne Sorbet (http://www.marthastewart.com/258333/simple-syrup-for-mandarin-champagne-sorb)
- Mandarin orange segments, for garnish
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur, such as Mandarine Napoleon
- In a large glass measuring cup, stir together champagne, simple syrup, 1 cup water, and liqueur. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Pour mixture into an ice-cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Transfer sorbet to a large airtight container; place in freezer at least 2 hours before serving or up to overnight. Serve garnished with orange segments.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.