A double hit of apple from cider and cider vinegar punches up this everyday vinaigrette. Run with the theme by using the dressing in a salad that incorporates slices of apple.
Martha Stewart Living, April 2011
- 1/4 cup fresh apple cider
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 finely chopped small shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Shake together apple cider, oil, vinegar, mustard, shallot, salt, and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.