Bison Steak Marinade
This zesty marinade comes from Karen Averitt, Ted Turner's personal chef. It's perfect for bison or any other kind of steak.
The Martha Stewart Show
- Yield Makes about 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped fresh thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined. Use to marinate steaks at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.