Saffron Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds chicken wings (about 20 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon saffron threads (about 1/4 ounce)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- <u>Yogurt Dipping Sauce for Saffron Chicken Wings</u>
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat broiler with rack set in center of oven. Spray a baking sheet, fitted with a rack, with cooking spray; place wings on rack. Season chicken with salt and pepper; sprinkle half of the saffron evenly over wings. Broil until crisp, about 20 minutes. Using tongs, turn wings, and evenly sprinkle with remaining saffron; broil until crisp and heated through, another 20 minutes. Serve with dipping sauce on the side.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.