Grilled Chicken Paillards with Herb Salad and Sauteed Radishes
- 4 8-ounce boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- <u>Herb Salad</u>
- <u>Sauteed Radishes</u>
- Place a chicken breast between 2 layers of plastic wrap, and using a meat mallet, pound to a 1/4-inch thickness. Repeat with remaining chicken. Brush both sides of chicken with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a stovetop grill pan over high heat until very hot. Cook chicken until grill marks appear, about 3 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking until browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes more. If cooking in batches, remove from heat and keep warm until serving.
- Squeeze lemon juice over each chicken breast. Serve warm, topped with herb salad and sauteed radishes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.