Everyday Food, April 2005
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 15 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 3 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup <u>Garlic-Pepper Sauce</u>, thawed and drained, if necessary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in oven, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites, 2 tablespoons water, and salt. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low. Add mixture; cook, stirring with a heatproof spatula, until eggs start to form curds. Stir in cheese; cook until melted.
- In a small skillet, heat garlic-pepper sauce over medium. Divide eggs among tortillas; spoon sauce over eggs. Roll up tortillas.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.