Cilantro, Celery, and Almond Salad
This Middle Eastern-inspired salad is beautifully fragrant, thanks to fresh cilantro. Toasted almonds add crunch.
Photography: Katie Quinn Davies
Martha Stewart Living, April 2011
- 6 small celery stalks, thinly sliced on the bias
- 2 cups cilantro leaves
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup almonds, toasted and very coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt
- Combine celery, cilantro, raisins, and almonds in a bowl. Drizzle
with oil and lemon juice, and season with salt. Toss to coat.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.