Carrot Salad with White Miso Dressing
Try using carrots -- a healthy vegetable containing beta-carotene -- in this delicious salad recipe.
The Martha Stewart Show, February Winter 2009
- 2 heads bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 carrots, very thinly sliced crosswise, preferably with a mandoline
- 4 radishes, very thinly sliced crosswise, preferably with a mandoline
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- White Miso Dressing (http://www.marthastewart.com/257364/white-miso-dressing)
- Arrange lettuce on a large platter. Top with carrots, radishes, mint, and basil; serve with dressing on the side.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.