A punch of robust bourbon is mellowed by the addition of sweet amaretto, seltzer, and sparkling apple juice. Serve the drinks with these Smoked Trout Toasts.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
- Yield Makes 15 cups
Serves 8 to 10
- 5 cups seltzer
- 4 cups bourbon
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 16 lemons)
- 2 cups sparkling apple juice
- 1 cup Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/296285/simple-syrup)
- 3/4 cup amaretto or other almond-flavored liqueur
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: lemon slices and Maraschino cherries
- Combine seltzer, bourbon,
juices, simple syrup, and
amaretto in a punch bowl. Fill
with ice. Garnish with
lemon slices and cherries.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.