Sliced Chicken with Vegetable Mash
Martha Stewart Baby, Special Issue 2000
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped roasted potatoes, carrots, and squash, (see Double Roast Chicken )
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup , cut into bite-sized pieces, from each of assorted vegetables and <u>Double Roast Chicken</u>
- Mash vegetables with a fork or potato masher. Transfer to a small pan, add milk, and heat over medium heat until hot. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot mash with sliced chicken.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.