Oven-Dried Heirloom Tomatoes
Use these heirloom tomatoes to make an unforgettable pizza.
The Martha Stewart Show, May 2009
Yield Makes enough for one 12-inch pizza
- 3 heirloom tomatoes, sliced crosswise 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Fit a rimmed baking sheet with a wire rack. Place tomato slices on rack and drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to oven and bake until dry and wrinkled, about 3 hours.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.