Fruity Tea Punch
- 5 Red Zinger tea bags
- 5 Raspberry zinger tea bags
- 4 chamomile tea bags
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- Thinly sliced fresh fruit for garnish
- In a kettle, bring 2 quarts water to a boil. In a large heatproof container, combine tea bags. Pour boiling water over tea bags, and let steep for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard. Let stand until cool. Transfer to refrigerator until cold, at least one hour.
- Add orange juice and sugar, and stir until sugar is dissolved. Transfer to serving container and garnish with fruit. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.