Apricot-Mustard Sauce with Pork Chops
Everyday Food, April 2006
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
Yield Makes 3/4 cup
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- Sauteed Pork Chops (http://www.marthastewart.com/256828/sauteed-pork-chops), grilled chicken, or turkey cutlets (for serving)
- In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream, Dijon and whole-grain mustards, and jam until blended. Serve with pork chops, grilled chicken, or turkey cutlets. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.