Balsamic gets a brief blitz in the blender with rosemary, mustard, and garlic in this quick-to-make dressing that doubles as a marinade.
Everyday Food, March 2009
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves (or 1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a blender, combine vinegar, mustard, garlic, rosemary, water, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth. With machine running, add oil in a thin stream; blend until creamy.
A clean jam jar is perfect for storing dressings like our balsamic vinaigrette.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.