- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 1/2 ounces canned coconut milk, preferably Funkin
- 1/2 ounce rock candy syrup
- Juice of 1 lime
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces rum, preferably Montecristo Light
- 1 to 2 ounces club soda
- Coconut Rum, preferably cruzan, for serving
- Combine mint, coconut milk, syrup, and lime juice in a mixing glass; muddle for a few seconds. Add ice, rum, and soda; stir to combine. Pour into a highball glass; add enough coconut rum to just float on the surface of the drink. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.