- 1 3/4 pounds fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, picked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place potatoes and garlic on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast until dark golden brown, 30 to 45 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of roasting, increase the temperature to 500 degrees and sprinkle with rosemary. Remove from oven, and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.