Spice up dinner with this simple fish recipe.
Martha Stewart Living Television
- 4 six-ounce salmon fillets, skin on
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Grilling Spices Grilling Spices (http://www.marthastewart.com/258679/grilling-spices)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Black Beans and Corn (http://www.marthastewart.com/258680/black-beans-and-corn)
- Season salmon filets with pepper. Rub grilling spices into flesh side of fillets. (If you are not grilling right away, refrigerate, wrapped in plastic, for up to 2 days.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat a large, ovenproof saute pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle olive oil over both sides of fillets. Place fillets spice side down in hot saute pan. Sear until the spices are brown, about 3 minutes. Carefully turn salmon, and transfer saute pan to oven. Bake until fillets are firm to the touch, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve with black beans and corn.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.