Much like chimichurri with a kick, pebre goes with grilled meat, poultry, seafood, and vegetables.
Martha Stewart Living, August 2010
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
Yield Makes 2 cups
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 habanero chiles, seeded
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Puree all ingredients in a blender. Let stand for 2 hours before serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.