Martha Stewart Living Television
- 1/4 cup sugar for simple syrup
- Ice cubes
- 1 2/3 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons julienned mint, plus leaves for garnish
- 1 lemon, sliced 1/4-inch thick, plus more for garnish
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1/4 cup water. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat. Let stand until completely cool.
- In a large pitcher half-filled with ice, add 2 cups water, lemon juice, simple syrup, mint, and lemon slices. Stir to combine. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.