Sara's Roasted Plum Tomatoes
Use roasted plum tomatoes to make Sara Foster's Breakfast Burritos.
- 8 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat tomatoes.
- Spread mixture on a rimmed baking sheet, and transfer to oven. Bake until skins shrivel and tomatoes turn slightly brown, about 30 minutes. Remove pan from oven, and set aside.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.