Bibb Salad with Radishes and Asparagus
Everyday Food, April 2010
- 2 teaspoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 heads Bibb or Boston lettuce, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 asparagus stalks, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, and olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Add lettuce, radishes, and asparagus. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.