Melon and Cress Salad
- 4 cups trimmed watercress (about 1 bunch)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Raspberry Vinegar Raspberry Vinegar (http://www.marthastewart.com/255107/raspberry-vinegar)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 3/4 pound seedless watermelon, cut in 1-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 to 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- In a medium bowl, toss watercress with oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving platter. Top with watermelon, and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.