Martha Stewart Baby, Fall
- Yield Makes 4 Five-Ounce Servings
- 2 cups milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 5 ounces good-quality white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Heat milk and vanilla bean in pan over medium heat until almost boiling. Remove from heat. Remove vanilla bean halves; scrape seeds into milk. Stir, then let stand, covered, to infuse, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place pan over medium-low heat; add white chocolate; whisk until completely melted. Serve immediately in mugs.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.