Chicken Salad with Scallions and Yogurt
Everyday Food, January 2010
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 breast halves from Basic Poached Chicken (http://www.marthastewart.com/283373/basic-poached-chicken), cooled and torn
- Fresh lemon juice, for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together celery, scallions, yogurt, and basil. Season
with salt and pepper. Fold in poached chicken. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Serve over greens or in a sandwich.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.