Roasted Cauliflower and Capers
Martha Stewart Living, September 2006
- Yield Makes about 6 cups
Serves 8 to 12 as a tapa
- 2 large heads cauliflower, (about 4 pounds total), cut into florets
- 1/3 cup salt-packed capers, rinsed
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped or very small whole fresh marjoram leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Divide cauliflower and capers between 2 rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle each sheet with 3 tablespoons oil; toss to combine. Season with salt. Spread in a single layer. Roast, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is golden brown and tender, 30 to 40 minutes. Toss with marjoram. Serve warm or at room temperature, drizzled with oil.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.