- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh chervil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Slowly drizzle in olive oil until emulsified. Add parsley, chives, chervil, and tarragon. Toss to combine. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.