Grilled Rosemary Onions
The sloped sides and perforated surface of a grill wok allow you to grill small foods, such as shrimp and vegetables, that might otherwise slip through the grates.
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 large onions, sliced into 1/4-inch rings
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, toss onions, rosemary, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer onions to hot wok, reserving bowl and marinade; cook onions, tossing frequently, until golden and caramelized, 20 to 40 minutes.
- Return onions to bowl; toss with reserved marinade.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.