Everyday Food, May
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 chicken (about 3 pounds), cut into 8 pieces
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a small bowl (or glass measuring cup), whisk together honey, vinegar, thyme, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Place chicken pieces on prepared pan; brush with honey glaze to coat. Roast, brushing twice with glaze (do not baste during last 5 minutes of cooking), until chicken is deep brown on the outside and opaque throughout, 20 to 25 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.