Tender Lettuce Salad
Everyday Food, May 2009
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Yield Serves 8
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 heads Boston lettuce (1 1/2 pounds total), torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups mache or fresh parsley leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, and mustard; season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss dressing with lettuce and mache. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.