Sesame Green Beans
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2008
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Set a steamer basket in a large pot. Fill with enough water to come just below basket; bring to a boil. Add green beans to basket; reduce heat to a simmer. Cover, and cook until crisp-tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper. Add green beans and sesame seeds; season with salt and pepper, and toss.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.