Tea Party Cake
Martha Stewart Kids, Spring
- 2 recipes Chocolate Cake (http://www.marthastewart.com/281177/chocolate-cake), thicker cake cut in half horizontally (3 layers total)
- Strawberry-Cream Cheese Filling (http://www.marthastewart.com/257030/strawberry-cream-cheese-filling)
- <u>Swiss Meringue Buttercream for Cupcakes</u>, mixed with 1 cup strawberry puree (from Strawberry-Cream Cheese Filling)
- Rolled fondant, for decorating
- Spread 2 cake layers with 1 1/2 cups filling each. Stack; top with unfrosted layer. Frost with buttercream. Tint fondant; cut into flower shapes, and roll into balls. Garnish cake with assembled fondant flowers.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.