This delicious recipe for guava margaritas comes courtesy of chef Sue Torres.
Yield Makes about 8 1/2 cups
- 1 3/4 cups freshly squeezed lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- 2 3/4 cups Don Julio Anejo tequila
- 1 1/3 cups Grand Marnier
- 2 3/4 cups guava puree, preferably from <A target="_blank" href="http://www.sos-chefs.com">SOS Chefs</A>
- Coarse salt, for rims
- <a target="_blank" href="/images/content/web/pdfs/pdf1/cocktail%20glass%20flower%20template.pdf">Cocktail glass flowers template</a>, optional
- Stir together lime juice, tequila, Grand Marnier, and guava puree in a large pitcher; stir to combine. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, rub a cut lime around the rim of each glass. Fill a saucer with salt, and dip each glass, upside down, into the salt. Pour margaritas into glasses, garnish with lime wedges, and serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.