Baked Shrimp with Garlic Butter
A delightful seafood dish from chef Eric Ripert. This recipe is from his website. Photo by Gino Reyes.
Radio, January Winter 2009
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 small shallot, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, soft
- 6 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon
- Heat toaster oven to broil. Line the toaster oven tray with foil.
- Stir together the garlic, shallot, parsley and soft butter.
- Season the shrimp on both sides with salt and pepper and generously brush each side with garlic butter.
- Place shrimp on the foil-lined tray and bake for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on size, until the shrimp just turns opaque. Finish with fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.