Salmon with Pistachio Crust
- 2 (about 1/2 pound each) salmon fillets
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups shelled salted pistachios
- Zest of 1 orange, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place in a large baking dish with 1 cup orange juice. Cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in refrigerator, for at least 1 and up to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Finely chop pistachios and zest in food processor. With the processor running, drizzle in oil and remaining 1 cup juice until a paste forms; set aside.
- Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place salmon on baking sheet; discard excess marinade. Top with pistachio mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through and pistachios are golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with zest, if desired. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.