- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 6 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. On a rimmed baking sheet, toast coconut until golden, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate in a medium bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of simmering water; stir frequently until almost melted. Remove from heat, and stir until completely melted.
- One at a time, dip one short end of each cracker into chocolate, coating about half of cracker. Place on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle chocolate with coconut. Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened, about 10 minutes.
Store at room temperature in an airtight container, up to 2 days.