- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pound (4 cups) golden raspberries
- 4 ounces (1 cup) fresh black currants
- 4 ounces (1 cup) fresh red currants
- 1/2 cup <u>Saft</u>
- <u>Elderflower Sherbet</u>
- <u>Cardamom Biscotti</u>
- Combine berries in a large bowl. Stir in saft. Cover, and refrigerate until cold, stirring twice, for up to 2 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with sherbet and biscotti.
If fresh currants are unavailable, use pitted fresh cherries or red raspberries.