Chilled Cucumber Soup with Mint Leaves
Red rose petals, used as a garnish, symbolize chi flowing in the blood.
Body+Soul, July/August 2005
- 2 cups plain soy yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Japanese or young English cucumbers peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Small petals from the center of a rose for garnish
- Place all ingredients except garnish in a blender. Puree until smooth. Season with salt. Ladle into serving bowls. Garnish with rose petals.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.